IMPORTANT: By filling out this application you are agreeing to attend an interview with the hiring committee. This application should only be filled out if you are serious about joining our department. If you have questions about volunteer requirements, please take the time to visit the VOLUNTEER INFO page. Thank you.
Step 1: Fill out the online application:
IMPORTANT: The application is fairly long and does not autosave if left uncompleted. Please keep that in mind when filling it out.
Step 2: Complete Tennessee Volunteer Form
This form helps us and other volunteer departments in Tennessee figure out the best way of recruiting.
Step 3: Send one (1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Digital Copy of your GED, or High School or College diploma
- Digital Copy of your drivers license (front and back)
Step 4: Take the Entrance Exam and Setup Interview
- At this time, the Entrance Exam needs to be taken at our Administration office.
- You can find our current office hours on the Administration page.
- You will find out your test results immediately after completion.
- Once you pass, your interview time will be decided.
Step 5: Attend your Interview
Interview Location: 9769 Sanborn Dr. Ooltewah, TN 37363